Arab Medical Union was established in Cairo in 1962 in order to improve health and medical conditions in the Arab World.It plays a significant relief role in different parts of the world through its developmental and relief work especially during crises times regardless of race, religion or gender. Arab Medical Union, Gaza office is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the following vacancy:
Post Title: Head of Programmes (Ref: HP-02-2016)
Post Type: Full Time
Location: Gaza Strip
Report To: Office Manager and HQ in Cairo, Egypt
Duration: One year (Renewable)
The Supervision and overall management of programmes and projects in Gaza field office in a professional and efficient manner, providing strategic leadership and expertise to the Programmes division. He/She will provide guidance on the strategic expansion of the programmes, identifying appropriate areas and sectors of intervention and preparing proposals for such interventions. The Head of Programmes will also build relationships with donors, other INGOs, government authorities and local NGOs. He/She will manage a team of project coordinators and will report to the Field Office Manager and also to the main office in Cairo.
Personal specifications that a candidate should possess:
1. University degree preferred in development, business administration or health related major. Post-graduate degree is an advantage.
2. Minimum of five years' work experience in humanitarian work preferably with an international organization in Gaza Strip.
3. Experience and knowledge of health system in Gaza strip.
4. Experience of effective programme design and management.
5. Experience in projects planning, monitoring, evaluation & budgeting.
6. Knowledge of procedures and financial regulations applied in Gaza Strip.
7. Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and technical skills.
8. Fluency in spoken and written English.
9. Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision with ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
10. Knowledge of Sphere Standards, Red-Cross/Red-crescent Code of Conduct & Humanitarian Accountability Program is an advantage.
11. Proficient in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
Interested applicants may apply by completing the job application and send it to email@example.com before 25th of December 2016 at 2:00 pm.
• To download the job application please click here or from our website http://amupal.org/post/356/head-of-programmes
• Please complete all the application and send it before the deadline, as any incomplete or late application will be refused.
• You may attach your CV with the application if you like, but CVs alone are not accepted without the complete application.
• Please rename the application file before sending it as your name and the position that you are applying for. For example: (Ahmed Elsayed Mohammed – Head of Programmes.doc)
• If you have any query regarding the application, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------