GGateway for Outsourcing Information technology
Position title: Employability Trainer
“GGateway for Outsourcing Information Technology” is a social enterprise registered as a Private Limited Entity (Pltd.) founded in Gaza in January 2016 after 2 years of piloting work in UNRWA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency). GGateway works as a a non-profit entity and in accordance with its mission reinvests any surplus in accordance with its mission, vision, principles, and values in order to realize its objectives. GGateway offers customized and competitive ICT business outsourcing services to clients worldwide. At the same time, GGateway enables young ICT graduates from universities in Gaza to access professional opportunities in a learning environment, and enhances the ICT sector in Gaza by providing qualified labour and business opportunities. GGateway services such as but not limited to Data Management, Process Improvement, Training Material Development, Software Testing and Application Development. GGateway also runs a vibrant and innovative freelancing platform (GHub), a co-working space equipped with the IT infrastructure fostering collaboration and knowledge transfer to create professional ICT communities. GGateway is supported by UNRWA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency)
General Position Summary
This advertisement seeks qualified applications for an Employability Trainer. The Employability Trainer will be responsible for: defining Employability training topics, contents and methodologies in order to create an interactive learning environment for the GGateway trainees to comply with its learning environment; designing and finalizing the training material and related resources for the Employability sessions; delivering the Employability training sessions. The implementation includes: (a) one continuous training week for 60 ICT (Information and Communication Technology) graduates in 4 groups, (b) a number of weekly employability sessions for the GGateway services project’s teams during the employment time; design tools to assist trainees qualifications, to measure the training impact, and to provide individual recommendation for the trainees. This position requires a broad knowledge of the ICT graduates employment skills needs. The accountability to GGateway vision and mission is an essential requirement as well as the commitment to any task related to the GGateway strategic needs.
Contract Duration: 4 months with possible extension of 3 months.
Position Expected Starting Date: January 15th 2017
Employment Type: Full time (Working hour 7:45 AM – 4:00 PM)
• Reports directly to the GGateway Capacity Building Manager.
• The Employability Trainer has no supervisory role, but the responsibility for the trainees’ team during the training implementation duration.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
1. University degree in Project management, Learning and Education Techniques, Engineering, IT or any other related field.
2. Professional Experience: At least 3-5 year experience in designing and implementing Employabity trainings and workshops.
3. Language: Excellent English and Arabic
All staff of the Enterprise is expected to work with a high level of professional standards and commitment, modelling the teamwork, open-mindedness and commitment in favour of its beneficiaries and to demonstrate dedication to the education and success of Gaza’s ICT graduates. To succeed, BASQUE ET must have the following competencies:
1. Excellent communication, coordination, planning, administration skills.
2. Strong personality, initiative, self-reliant and cooperation.
3. Excellent ability to work under pressure and carry out multiple tasks.
4. Excellent coaching and mentoring skills.
5. Excellent facilitation and classroom management techniques to deliver training.
6. Excellent understanding of the ICT graduates employment needs.
1. Good understanding of ICT sector needs.
2. Professional, accountable and responsible work ethics.
3. Creativity and flexibility when approaching work challenges.
4. Interest in the concepts of a social enterprise.
Applications should be addressed to email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 30th, 2016 12:00 PM.
Application submission requirements :( IMPORTANT)
To be considered, each application must include: (incomplete submissions will not be considered)
• Email Subject: “Employability Trainer (ET)”,
• A one-page cover letter, summarizing the candidate’s experience in English (Name your cover letter as: ET_ CoverLetter_YOUR FULL NAME)
• A CV, including any related degrees, certifications and experience (Name your CV as: ET_ CV_YOUR FULL NAME)
• Three professional references.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be reached out for position test and interview one week from the application closing date.
This post is supported by a project with UNRWA funded by Basque Government.
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------