Baitona for Community Development (BCD) works in the North Governorate, Gaza strip, Palestine since 2003.Baitona works in the field of rehabilitation of people with disabilities and community development in order to assist, serve and empower those vulnerable groups “males and females” (Children, Youth, Women, Older people, People with disabilities), to help them become safer by developing and implementing organized approaches to managing and minimizing problems and obstacles they faced.
The association is searching for project coordinator for Wajd program, its activities will implement in Baitona building serving orphans of 2014 war by delivering educational and psychosocial support for them .The program was launched by ATaawon organization in cooperation with Qatar Development Fund the main program donor, and platinum support from Bank of Palestine and Haj Hashem Al Shawa Charity Fund.
The general information is:
• Title : Project coordinator
• Number of positions: 1 Place: Baitona for community development, Gaza.
• Starting date: 1/11/2016
-Administrative and technical supervision, follow up and implementation of the project activities.
-Supervision of staff involved in the project activities that fall within his/her responsibility.
-Ensure all project activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to Ataawon rules and regulations.
-Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper activities implementation on the ground.
-Prepare periodical reports as requested by the Baitona and ATaawon focal point.
-To document all activities of the program and maintain an efficient program filing system including all program related documents.
-Perform any other tasks required by Executive Manager.
- developing applications and proposals to reach a wide range of potential and current donors;
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree a minimum required in Business Administration, English Literatur , Engineering or other related field.
- Three years of professional experience requires a minimum in project management, preferably with experience in working with NGO's.
- Ability to identify opportunities and generate creative solutions
- Pro-active in exploring new external relationships
- Excellent professional and technical writing skills
- Professional level in both Arabic & English language skills.
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English & Arabic.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Excellent team work competencies
- Ability to handle work stress, time pressure and difficult situations efficiently
Other Professional needed skills:
- Ability in developing a fundraising strategy for Baitona.
- Work closely with Baitona program manager and relevant team members to raise the profile of Baitona for the upcoming three years.
- Support in developing collaborative communication and relationships with stakeholder group including donors
- Inspiring new supporters and partners to raise money, while maintaining and developing relationships with existing partners;
- managing and updating Baitona's databases to record donor contacts, follow up related information and other relevant data;
- Willing to travel in the field, spending extra working hours and possibly working during weekends
HOW TO APPLY:
-Qualified candidates can submit the following documents to
Cover Letter - the most recent CV including 3 professional contacts as references.
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email e.g: Project coordinator
Deadline for submitting applications 26/10/2016, no later than 2:00 p.m.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No phone calls please
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------