The Palestinian Market Development Programme (PMDP) is funded by UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the European Union (EU) in-cooperation with the Ministry of National Economy and implemented by DAI Europe over a period of five years,
with offices in Ramallah and Gaza. The programme has been designed to improve market systems and improve the competitiveness of the Palestinian private sector. PMDP aims to improve private sector competitiveness through technical assistance and matching grants. Additionally, PMDP will work on strengthening trade and investment linkages as well as linkages with the Palestinian Diaspora to play an active role in economic development in the OPTs.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Gaza-based Programme Coordinator
PMDP is looking to recruit a Gaza-based Programme Coordinator to work within the PMDP team and clients on the delivery of the grants component
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Receive applications and enter the data into PMDP information system.
• Manage all Quality Control Quality Assurance needs and handle the provision of all applicants missing documents.
• Assist in the implementation of the programme.
• Manage receiving all grantees vouchers and following up for payment procedures.
• Write progress reports and maintain programme and clients information on the PMDP information system, according to programme standards.
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
The person to be appointed as Programme Coordinator shall meet the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Minimum a bachelor degree in Business Administration, Project Management or other related fields.
• Proven previous relevant work experience for at least 2 years.
• Excellent reporting and communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Office, etc...).
• Serious, trustworthy, disciplined, dependable and responsible.
• Excellent oral and written command of English language.
• Ability to work with teams and under pressure.
• Flexibility to move among various cities and villages as needed.
• Applicants must have a valid driving license.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters to email@example.com no later than 4:00pm on Sunday October 23rd, 2016. Indicate the position title in the subject line of the email. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please no phone calls or hand deliveries of resumes. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by the programme.
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------