Mazaj Coffee House Co. is a limited joint stock company that was founded in 2009-2010 in Gaza Palestine. Our main business is Confectionaries, Cake Shops, Bakeries, Ice-cream and Restaurants.
We have a main factories and more than 8 local branches, and expanding.
Position: HR Officer
Type of Contract: One year (Renewable)
Deadline for Application: 09/08/2016
Department/Division: HR Department
Human resources officer are mainly responsible for provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues position holder will be responsible for:
· Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures.
· Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
· Research and monitor human resource systems in other organizations within the community.
· Manage payroll processes to ensure that employees are paid correctly according to their contractual entitlements and manage salary sacrifice arrangements.
· Ensure that salary packages of permanent staff members are prepared in collaboration with People Management Consultants.
· Explain and provisions of the personnel policy.
· Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation.
· Organize the transitional provisions of employee compensation, pay and benefits when positions are transferred or new positions are funded through contribution agreements and other special funding arrangements.
· Attend Council meetings to provide information, when necessary.
· Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services.
· Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
· Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment.
· Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place.
· Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions.
· Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
· Bachelor degree in Administration Management.
· Experience within management environment (4 years minimum).
· An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
· Research and program development skills.
· Effective public relations and public speaking skills.
· Interviewing skills.
· Time management skills.
· Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with an email titled HR Officer no later than Sunday Aug. 9th. We thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------