Tetra Tech DPK is implementing the Justice Sector Assistance Project (JSAP) IV under a contract funded by the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL). JSAP IV is a five-year project (one base year and four option years)and serves as follow-on to three predecessor projects JSAP I, II, and III. JSAP IV provides support across the West Bank to the Public Prosecution Offices (PPOs), Palestinian Civil Police (PCP), Military Justice Commission (MJC), the Civil Defense (CD) and the Preventive Security Organization (PSO).
1- Senior QA Engineer
The QA Engineer will develop and execute both manual and automated tests for a variety of applications using test tools and frameworks. This includes planning and developing test plans, suites, procedures, scripts, tools, reports, and understanding systems’ requirements, architecture, and design in order to formulate appropriate test plans. The QA Engineer will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in the defect tracking system.
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide meaningful QA and test plans.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
• Define, design, and execute systems’ functional and nonfunctional test scenarios.
• Define, design, and execute systems’ black box, white box, and security test scenarios with ability to determine systems’ week and risky areas.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
• Work with and guide other junior QA and test engineers.
• Recommends and implements policies and standards and ensures adherence to team procedures.
• Provide assistance to developers as needed to determine system problems.
• 5+ years’ experience of QA standards, methodologies, tools, processes, and procedures with proven working experience.
• In-depth experience of testing multi-components and SOA systems.
• In-depth experience of testing web applications, web services, and XML-based systems interoperability.
• In-depth experience of executing and writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases for a variety of testing scenarios (functional, non-functional, sanity, aggregation, white and black box, security…etc.).
• In-depth experience of using test automation tools (Selenium, J-Unit, TestNG…).
• In-depth experience of using bug reporting, tracking, and documentation tools.
• Experience with QA stress testing tools such as J-Meter.
• Strong knowledge in software lifecycle.
• Experience with Relational DBMS (Oracle/PostgreSQL/MySQL), SQL, and Object Oriented Programming.
• Experience with revision control systems (mainly Git), FTP, SFTP, SSH, and scripting.
• A degree in computer science or computer engineering.
2- Senior Systems & Build Engineer
The Senior Systems Engineer will be consulted from the design stage throughproduction troubleshooting and from networking to application behavior. The Systems Engineer is ultimately responsible for making sure the production systems are reliable and perform well. Additionally, The Systems Engineer is also responsible for reviewing and improving network infrastructure, systems’ build, release process, systems deployment schema, and components for the organization.
This position requires a deep understanding of networks, operating systems, multitiered web applications and services structure and deployment, software development and builds tools, and the ability to learn new applications and concepts quickly. Strong scripting skills are essential.
• Reviewing current existing network, systems, servers’ deployments, and setup structure and then designing overall systems deployment architecture to ensure that internal office and production needs are stable and secure.
• Designing and documenting the environment, hardware specifications, and software layers to provide for a reliable, scalable, secure and highly available systems environment across multiple geographical locations.
• Developing and maintaining documentation related to the design, installation, administration and maintenance of systems.
• Designing and maintaining a repeatable, documented patch deployment methodology for administrators to implement.
• Work with PCP-ICT team to plan for, maintain, and deploy servers’ operation.
• Resolving technical and security issues.
• Capacity planning, troubleshooting, and monitoring systems and applications.
•Understanding the entire software stack in use, from kernel issues to application deployment as needed, performing network, servers, OS.
• Defining and ensuring systems adhere to IT security policies on OS level, communication protocols, technology, systems, and deployment schema.
• Performing root cause analysis for service interruption recovery; create preventativemeasures and present to management.
• Discovering and preventing any potential kinds of attacks like denial of service,users’ impersonation, data sniffing…etc.
• Supporting off-site disaster recovery efforts by participating in routine disasterrecovery tests.
• Improving stability and fault tolerance of our systems and network infrastructure.
• Automating and maintaining scheduled backups of important office and production data.
• Ensuring stability, availability, performance and maintenance of the 24/7 missioncriticalproduction environment.
• Managing system performance, making recommendations to improve andimplement system-wide changes to enhance overall system proficiency.
• Mentoring, supervising, training, and providing full capacity building for apermanent PCP-ICT team.
• Guiding lower-level administrators and support personnel.
• Recommends and implements policies and standards and ensures adherence to teamprocedures.
• Database administration duties, including setup/configurations/upgrade, datapopulation, access control, monitoring, replication and backups, load balancingand automatic fail-over, tuning indexes and DB/OS-level parameters to optimize performance, etc.
• Work with the software development team to enhance and continuously improve the
software build environment and to foster Agile development practices.
• Automate and speed up the end-to-end applications release process, re- engineering
setup for better user experience, leading to building a continuous integration system for all applications.
• Work side-by-side with development and test teams to keep the builds clean and build quality into the product using practices like automated unit and regression tests.
• Setup of different builds and release environment, debug and fix issues faced by team in installation of setup, assist QA team in getting the setup tested by providing required guidelines for setup & deployment, maintaining the versioning of application as per the builds released.
• Provide assistance to developers as needed to determine system problems.
System administering related:
• 5+ years of Linux/UNIX (mainly Debian) systems engineering and administration for production environments.
• In-depth experience of system internals (scheduling, memory management, TCP/ IP stack…etc.).
• In-depth experience and knowledge in Linux Clustering and High-Availability environments.
• In-depth experience in a high-volume or critical production environment withresponsibility for at least 20 Linux/UNIX servers.
• In-depth experience of servers setup, monitoring, optimization, and maintenance.
• In-depth experience in a high-volume and critical production service environment and Data center running on enterprise Linux environment.
• In-depth experience with revision control systems (mainly Git), FTP, SFTP, SSH, and scripting.
• In-depth experience with Linux based OS packages installation and upgrade with
understanding of versions differences and expected effect from these upgrades.
Focus on automated configuration management (Puppet)
• In-depth experience in Linux Storage Area Networks.
• In-depth experience with configuring and maintaining user directory using LDAP and related systems integrations like SAMBA.
• Solid Experience of networking technologies (from systems perspective), Ethernet, TCP/IP, VLAN tagging, etc.
• Solid Experience of networks including: IPv4, IPv6, IPTables, VLANs, VPN, routers, switches, HW load balancer, backup solutions and technologies,
• Solid knowledge of some scripting languages (BASH, Perl, Python…etc.) to perform and automate administration tasks.
• Proven technical troubleshooting and performance analysis and tuning experience with Linux.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems.
Systems deployment & Database administering related:
• Solid knowledge in software lifecycle.
• Knowledge of JBOSS/ Tomcat / Apache stack.
• Experience with SQL & Relational DBMS (Oracle/PostgreSQL/MySQL).
• Knowledge of a major programming language.
Applications should be sent by fax or e-mail, clearly indicating the position of interest, with attached CV and cover letter detailing your qualifications. The application should also include a copy of official university certificate. Applications should be submitted no later than Wednesday, August 17, 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. JSAP is an equal opportunity employer.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (02) 297-2230
No phone calls, please. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------