الأونروا هي منظمة الأمم المتحدة التي من المتوقع أن الالتزام بأعلى معايير النزاهة والحياد والنزاهة الموظفين. وهذا يشمل احترام حقوق الإنسان، والتنوع، وعلى وسائل غير عنيفة للتعامل مع جميع أنواع الصراع. ومن المتوقع أن التمسك بهذه القيم في جميع الأوقات، سواء في العمل وخارجه موظفي الأونروا.
Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
Field Type of Appointment Limited
Deadline for Application 17 May 2016
Vacancy Announcement Number 01-05-2016
Grade Band D
Department/Division Office of DUO-G / Gender Initiative
In accordance with Agency policy and procedures, the ideal candidate will:
- Assist in communication matters and facilitate information exchange with partners;
- Provide Office support to the programme including photocopying and scanning of documents, organizing and compiling of information materials, and filing etc. as needed;
- Preparing and organizing information materials for management use;
- Coordinating appointments, setting up regular meeting with implementing partners, organizing workshops, outreach activities, needs assessments when needed;
- Develop schedules for all projects for prescribed Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) activities insuring that all Gender Initiative implementing partners complete the M&E requirements according to schedule and donor requirements.
- Provide assistance to Project Officers and Programme Officer in monitoring and evaluation, data management and recruitment processes;
- Coordinate closely and regularly with Knowledge Management Coordinator in issues relating to data collection and analysis;
- Design and prepare necessary M&E forms and formats to capture necessary information required for reporting purposes as per programmatic and donor requirements;
- Conduct regular field visits and provide full feedback to field staff on the M&E;
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, Business Administration or any other related field;
- Three years' of experience in planning, M&E, Programme Support;
- A minimum of two years’ of demonstrable experience in project reporting, preferably with an INGO or a UN agency
- Experience in providing training;
- Good command of MS Office required,.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Arabic and English
- Ability to work under stressful conditions, self-initiator, flexible and able to work with people of different backgrounds, service oriented, friendly personality, well organized and motivated;
- Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed; and
- Integrity, commitment and respect for diversity.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- Basic Salary: Monthly basic salary varies from $ 935.6 to $ 1401.6 based on the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate; plus a currency adjustment factor (present rate 4.68%).
- Contract Duration: two months. Extension is subject to continued need, availability of funds and satisfactory service.
- Leave: 30 days annual leave.
- Other conditions of service and benefits may apply.
- A regular staff member can apply to this LDC post but will not be allowed to assume such post through secondment as he/she needs to leave his/her current post to accept LDC appointment.
- Candidates with an equivalent combination of relevant academic qualifications, professional training and progressive work experience may also be considered.
- ASSESSMENT METHOD Qualified candidates will be required to undergo tests and a competency based interview. To learn more about positive and negative indicators of professional behaviours within the UN competencies, you may review the UN Competency Development – A Practical Guide
HOW TO APPLY
If you have got the skills and experience required above, and want to make an active and lasting contribution to improving the lives of Palestine refugees, then register on http://jobs.unrwa.ps by creating a personal profile and completing the UNRWA Personal History Form. Only applications received through this website will be considered. Please note that UNRWA only accepts degrees from accredited educational institutions. Candidates may also be invited to take a technical exam in order further evaluate their qualifications for the post. Due to a high volume of applications received, only short-listed applicants will be contacted. The United Nations does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. The United Nations does not concern itself with information on bank accounts.
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------