120 منحة مقدمة من جامعة يابانية واحدة في 38 تخصص مختلف بحد أقصى 3 طلاب لكل تخصص للحصول علي الدكتوراه.
المنح مقدمة من جامعة كوتشي للتكنولوجيا وتغطي مصاريف الدراسة بالكامل وكمان تذكرة السفر بالإضافة لمبلغ شهري 150 الف ين ياباني للمعيشة.
Kochi University of Technology (KUT), established in 1997, was originally a private university. Founded by the Kochi prefectural government, KUT ambitiously set its sights in becoming a world class university through the pursuit of unique excellence. KUT's revolutionary design, introducing innovations never before seen in universities in Japan, contributed greatly to development in university education. Despite its relatively small scale, KUT has had a strong presence with its distinctive character and progressive education system. Notably, KUT took the lead in adopting a quarter system to enable intensive learning. Valuing student autonomy, KUT has no compulsory courses.
1. PROGRAM OF STUDY
Doctoral Program (3 years)
Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering
2. MEDIUM OF STUDY
3. NUMBER OF STUDENTS TO BE ADMITTED
No more than 3 SSP students can be enrolled concurrently for each project leader. See the SSP project list for details of which projects currently have places available for SSP students.
4. ENROLLMENT TIME
5. SCHOLARSHIP TERM
*The term will be extended for increments of one year up to a total of three years, unless the university terminates the SSP student status for any of the reasons stated in paragraph 13 below, Termination of SSP Student Status.
(1) The SSP student must work 50 hours per month for a specific research project at the university.
(2) The SSP student must report his/her study and research achievements to the dean of the Graduate School of Engineering at the end of each semester. The submitted report will be evaluated by the dean of the Graduate School of Engineering.
(1)Exemption from 30,000 yen entrance examination fee, 300,000 yen enrollment fee and 535,800 yen/year tuition fee
(2)To support living expenses, 150,000 yen/month is paid for research project work.
(3)150,000 yen is provided for travel and initial living costs. (given only to international applicants who are living outside Japan, and who have, or have the intention to acquire, “Student” status of Japanese residence at the time of entry into Japan)
8. ELIGIBILITY Applicants are required to meet all of the following conditions:
(1)To have or to be scheduled to acquire a master’s degree before the KUT enrollment date
(2) To be 35 years old or under at the time of enrollment
(3) To have an excellent academic record and strong bachelor’s and master’s degrees from reputable universities
(4) To have the intention, adequate knowledge and research skill to work in one of the designated research projects
(5) To have high English proficiency
لمعرفة باقي الشروط على الرابط التالي:
ولمعرفة التخصصات المطلوبة من الرابط التالي:
علما بأن آخر ميعاد للتقديم هو 15 يوليو 2016 القادم
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------