University College of Applied Sciences (UCAS) has received a grant from Oxfam GB under the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA) funded project entitled: "Economic Recovery in the Gaza Strip: Promoting Choice, Resilience and Dignity- Phase II".
This project aims to increase participation in user-driven market systems for female and male small and medium-scale producers, processors and entrepreneurs in the Gaza Strip. Accordingly, UCAS seeks the selection and employment of a Marketing & Networking Specialist to support the implementation of the project.
UCAS is considering the selection of a highly qualified Marketing & Networking Specialist to be part of the administrative staff responsible for the marketing and networking activities of the UCAS Technology Incubator.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Marketing & Networking Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
1. Build and execute marketing strategy for UCAS Technology Incubator, which includes both online and offline strategies. This will include an action plan for the operationalization of the strategy.
2. Participate in designing and implementing the advertising campaigns and outreach activities, by designing targeted marketing tools based on an analysis of the target groups’ preferences and locations.
3. Follow up with the incubated start-ups to develop a comprehensive marketing plan.
4. Guide the teams for marketing related to e-learning, e-commerce opportunities and virtual communities.
5. Help the incubated teams to get access to local and international markets.
6. Help the teams to get access and apply for national and international related exhibitions.
7. Actively supervise and participate in the workshops and events held by the project.
8. Participate in solving the obstacles facing the progress of the project.
9. Maintain a regular communication with the team of each incubating project in the incubator.
10. Provide progress report about each team.
11. Provide final report about his/her achievements with the teams, recommendations, and challenges s/he faced during the assigned period.
Qualifications & skills:
• Bachelor degree in marketing, management or any relevant field (Master degree is preferable).
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in marketing field.
• Excellent computer skills, at a minimum candidate must be proficient in Designing Programs as well as Microsoft Office.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders and others contracted in the course of work.
• Strong planning and team work skills.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Proven working experience in social media or related field
• Fluency in English and Arabic (written and spoken)
Place of work:
University College of Applied Sciences – Gaza.
Time Frame: 12 months.
Contact Type: Part time \or\ Full time contract.
How to apply:
If you are qualified and interested in this position, Please apply through UCAS Website (career.ucas.edu.ps) before 08/ April/2016.
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------