Bayader for Environment & Development (Bayader) is a non-governmental organization established in 2007 aiming to develop the Palestinian community and society in different development and emergency sectors.
Bayader is working in the field of community initiatives mainly in non-profit activities with community.
Bayader in cooperation with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) are in the process to implement “Disaster Risk reduction in the Gaza strip” Project which aims to implement the Saving and Internal Lending Communities (SILC) methodology, The SILC model offers poor households safe and frequent opportunities to save in the convenience of their own communities, it help members build lump sums that become available at the pre-determined time, and allows them easy access to small, flexible loans or emergency grants.
Bayader seeks qualified candidate to fulfill the following vacancies:
Position title: Field Supervisor
# of Positions: 2
Project Duration: 11.5 Months, possibility for extension upon fund availability
Directly reporting to: Project Coordinator
Location: Khan Younis.
Summary Job Description:
The field supervisor is responsible for supervising Field Agents and ensuring the quality of the SILC groups they form; developing FA skills and certifying them as PSPs; overseeing their work as PSPs and organizing them into networks.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Promote the project and the PSP-SILC to community stakeholders.
2. Lead the recruitment process for Field Agents.
3. Train Field Agents.
4. Monitor, coach and provide feedback to FAs to develop their skills.
5. Ensure the quality of SILC groups through regular field visits and spot checks.
6. Organize and facilitate project events with local leaders, agents and groups, as needed.
7. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of agent reporting.
8. Review data collection forms and MIS reports and take action to improve project performance.
9. Verify stipends due to agents.
10. Certify and launch PSPs.
11. Organize and oversee PSP networks.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• Diploma Social Science, Microfinance, Business Administration or related discipline.
• Previous experience working with decentralized, community-based projects.
• Previous experience with savings group programming helpful.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
To learn more about Bayader, please visit our Facebook Page at: https://www.facebook.com/bayader.Khanyounis
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV, letter of motivation and two professional references to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Position Title in the subject line.
Deadline for submission:
Thursday 3:00 PM, 21st April 2016.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Bayader believes in equal opportunities for both genders
Disaster Risk reduction in the Gaza strip is funded by CAFOD (The Catholic Agency for Overseas Development, the official aid agency of the Catholic Church in England and Wales and part of Caritas International), implemented by BAYADER in cooperation with Catholic Relief Services CRS.
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------