الأونروا هي منظمة الأمم المتحدة التي من المتوقع أن الالتزام بأعلى معايير النزاهة والحياد والنزاهة الموظفين. وهذا يشمل احترام حقوق الإنسان، والتنوع، وعلى وسائل غير عنيفة للتعامل مع جميع أنواع الصراع. ومن المتوقع أن التمسك بهذه القيم في جميع الأوقات، سواء في العمل وخارجه موظفي الأونروا.
فقط الأشخاص الذين يرتكبون الكامل وغير المشروط لهذه القيم يجب التقدم بطلب الحصول على الوظيفة لدى الأونروا. الأونروا هي بيئة عمل خالية من التدخين.
Type of Appointment Fixed
Term Deadline for Application 12 May 2016
Vacancy Announcement Number 06-04-2016
In accordance with Agency policy and procedures, the ideal candidate will:
- Assists UNRWA medical and nursing staff in the early detection of disabilities and functional impairments among at-risk groups;
- Performs physical rehabilitation treatment to persons suffering from functional impairments referred by UNRWA Medical Officers;
- Brings to the attention of his/her supervisors such cases as may require referral to UNRWA subsidized hospitals or physiotherapy units for specialist care;
- Trains families of disabled persons to develop self-reliance in assuming home-care;
- Maintains records of patients treated at the Agency’s physiotherapy clinic and provides statistical data on the operation of the clinic;
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Completion of full secondary education.
- Completion of a two years course in physiotherapy from an UNRWA vocational training centre or a similar institute.
- One year experience in the field of physiotherapy
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and Arabic.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- Basic Salary: Monthly basic salary $699.8; plus a currency adjustment factor (present rate 4.18%); plus monthly dependency allowance up to $123.25 and supplementary allowance 33%.
- Contract Duration: Three years including 1 year probation period.
- Leave: 30 days annual leave Pension: Provident Fund contribution
- Other conditions of service and benefits may apply.
- Candidates with an equivalent combination of relevant academic qualifications, professional training and progressive work experience may also be considered
- ASSESSMENT METHOD Qualified candidates will be required to undergo tests and a competency based interview. To learn more about positive and negative indicators of professional behaviours within the UN competencies, you may review the UN Competency Development – A Practical Guide
HOW TO APPLY
If you have got the skills and experience required above, and want to make an active and lasting contribution to improving the lives of Palestine refugees, then register on http://jobs.unrwa.ps by creating a personal profile and completing the UNRWA Personal History Form. Only applications received through this website will be considered. Please note that UNRWA only accepts degrees from accredited educational institutions. Candidates may also be invited to take a technical exam in order further evaluate their qualifications for the post. Due to a high volume of applications received, only short-listed applicants will be contacted. The United Nations does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. The United Nations does not concern itself with information on bank accounts.
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------