Secours Islamique France(SIF) is a French based humanitarian international agency was founded in1992 assists the poorest people through its emergency relief, rehabilitation, development & child welfare programs in over 30 countries wherever humanitarian and social needs exist regardless the race, religion or gender.
Due to expanding of orphans welfare activities in 2016, Secours Islamique France (SIF) invites application from qualified applicants to fulfill the following vacancy:
Post Title: Orphans Welfare Coordinator (OWC)
Post Type: Full Time
Location: Gaza City
Duration: One year (Renewable )
Department: Projects Division
Orphans Welfare Coordinator (Ref #: 2016/02/ OWC): will be responsible for the overall orphan welfare projects in Gaza Strip & work directly with Gaza Strip Head of Mission.
Qualifications & Experiences:
1. A Bachelor Degree from an accredited university or its equivalent in Sociology ,Social Science, Business Administration or related fields and equivalent work experience.
2. Minimum 7 years’ experience relevant to orphans welfare, childhood protection is a plus.
3. Experience in project’s proposal & report writings; planning; implementation, evaluation & budgeting.
4. Experience in developing links with NGOs; INGOs, government agencies & other stakeholders.
5. Ability to build, manage and motivate teams and individuals to achieve set objectives and targets.
6. Experience in and commitment to participatory management and maintaining a supportive, open environment to ensure the transferring of knowledge & development of all staff.
Skills & Competencies:-
Commitment and sympathy to the plight of the poor and disadvantaged people, orphans is a plus.
Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in English & Arabic, French is a plus.
Broad knowledge & understanding of Islamic & humanitarian principles as they apply to relief & development issues.
Excellent technical, interpersonal and administrative skills
Excellent communication, networking & negotiation skills
Respect for confidentiality
Knowledge of the INGOs & NGOs operations and the dynamics of the humanitarian sector is a plus
Computer skills particularly in MS Office applications.
Energetic and able to work under stressful conditions meeting strict deadlines
Ability to move between West Bank & Gaza Strip.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV & letter of motivation with the Ref # of the post (as indicated above) and two professional references for their last two employers no later than 02:00 p.m. on 2nd March 2016 to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faxed CV’s or emails without the Post Title & Ref # will be neglected. Only candidates possessing relevant experience will be considered.
Secours Islamique France is an equal opportunity employer
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------