Islamic Relief is a humanitarian INGO (www.irpal.ps)operating in Palestine in the fields of emergency relief and development. Islamic Relief announces the following vacancy for its office in Gaza.
Monitoring and evaluation Officer (Projects Design and Proposal Writing)
Duration:9 months, renewable (Full time).
· Coordinate the process of conducting needs assessments relating to IRPAL sectors of work and identify priority interventions in different sectors in coordination with IRPAL team and local partners.
· Investigate funding opportunities and produce donor’s mapping.
· Design projects marketing tools (presentations, concept notes, etc.) for different donors in cooperation with Programme me staff and media department.
· Produce concept papers and write full proposals in coordination with IR PAL Programme teams.
· Participate in projects’ design through developing logical frameworks and produce professionally written and high quality concept notes and full proposals.
· Make sure that donors’ requirement in terms of proposals quality and timeliness are fully met.
Candidates must possess the following competencies:
§ University degree from an accredited university
§ Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably with INGOs; in the field of M&E, projects design and proposals writing.
§ Fluency in English and Arabic (written and spoken).
§ Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills.
§ Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
§ Research design, data analysis, and high reporting skills.
§ Ability to network and build relations with stakeholders.
§ Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
§ Very good knowledge in MS Office applications.
§ Problem solving, initiative, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
§ Committed to Islamic Relief values and code of conduct.
§ Enthusiasm, humanity, honesty, trustworthy, sincerity, responsiveness, dedication.
§ A proven experience of effective project design, budget control and management.
How to apply
1- Interested applicants may get Job Application Form from this link: http://irpal.ps/irpal/files/app 2015.doc.
2- Applications must be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Saturday, 05 March 2016.
Important notes to applicants:
· Applicants should write the job title in the email subject, any email subject without job title will not be considered.
· CVs are not accepted as an application but can be attached with the application.
· Only candidates possessing relevant experience will be short listed.
· Electronic applications returned to an email address other than the one above will not be considered.
· Incomplete applications will not be given consideration.
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------