Islamic Relief is a humanitarian INGO (www.irpal.ps)operating in Palestine in the fields of emergency relief and development. Islamic Relief announces the following vacancy for its office in Gaza.
1- Title: Enhancing Youth Employability (EYE) Project Coordinator
Location: Gaza Office.
Duration:05 months, renewable(Full time) – re-advertise
· Responsible for project planning, and scheduling, and implementation, in adherence to the organization policies and practices, and guided by IRPAL vision and the projects goals towards achieving the anticipated results.
· Responsible for producing results-based reports as per the donors' and IR requirements.
· Participate in selection of local partners (where applicable) and supervise the projects implementation by partner(s) and give expertise and guidance to partners according to IRPAL policies and procedures and ensure empowering local community through transferring systems, knowledge and skills.
· Oversee the design, implementation and evaluation of competency-based curricula for the TVET occupations
· Contribute to the preparation of annual work plans and monthly/quarterly progress reports in a timely and quality manner
· Prepare papers for and make presentations to the Project Advisory Committee as required in a timely and quality manner
· Ensure that all related activities are carried out to the highest quality standards within agreed timelines and budgets.
· Professionally represent the IRPAL TVET Unit when dealing with TVET institutions and all stakeholders
· Monitoring the project budget and controlling expenditure in consultation with project manager.
Candidates must possess the following competencies:
§ University degree in business administration, economy, social development or any other related field from an accredited university
§ Minimum 4 years of proven project management working experience in the field of TVET and livelihoods in INGOs, with solid background about developmental context in Palestine in general and Gaza Strip in particular.
§ Fluency in English and Arabic (written and spoken).
§ Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills.
§ Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
§ Research design, data analysis, and high reporting skills.
§ Ability to network and build relations with stakeholders.
§ Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
§ Very good knowledge in MS Office applications.
§ Problem solving, initiative, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
§ Committed to Islamic Relief values and code of conduct.
§ Enthusiasm, humanity, honesty, trustworthy, sincerity, responsiveness, dedication.
§ A proven experience of effective project design, budget control and management.
How to apply
1- Interested applicants may get Job Application Form from this link: http://irpal.ps/irpal/files/app 2015.doc
2- Applications must be completed and returned to email@example.com no later than Saturday, 05 March 2016.
Important notes to applicants:
· Applicants should write the job title in the email subject, any email subject without job title will not be considered.
· CVs are not accepted as an application but can be attached with the application.
· Only candidates possessing relevant experience will be short listed.
· Electronic applications returned to an email address other than the one above will not be considered.
· Incomplete applications will not be given consideration.
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------