Islamic Relief is a humanitarian INGO (www.irpal.ps)operating in Palestine in the fields of emergency relief and development. Islamic Relief announces the following vacancy for its office in Gaza.
Title: Community Development Programme Manager.
Duration:9 months, renewable(Full time).
· Accountable for conducting needs assessment for the Programme me sectors of work, particularly youth empowerment through sustainable livelihoods and capacity building, and identifying proper interventions.
· Accountable for projects design and proposal writing in collaboration with HoP, M&E and Programme team.
· Responsible for overall projects' management including project integration, scope, time, cost, quality, HR, risk, procurement, communication as well as stakeholders management.
· Responsible for maximizing Programme benefits through integration within the Programme projects as well as with other IRPAL Programmes and projects.
· Ensure all donors' requirements are fully met in terms of reporting, visibility, etc.
· Represent IRPAL in related forums, clusters and similar INGOs events.
· Collaborate with HoP and CD in identifying opportunities to build relationships and partnerships with local and international organizations and key stakeholders.
· Responsible for controlling the projects budget in collaboration with IRPAL’s finance department as per the policy and procedures, and taking corrective measures to address over/under spending.
Candidates must possess the following competencies:
§ University degree from an accredited university, preferably master in economic/ social development, management, or related field.
§ Minimum 6years of proven relevant working experience as Programme /projects manager, preferably with international NGOs.
§ Solid background about local humanitarian and developmental context in Palestine in general and Gaza Strip in particular.
§ Excellent interpersonal skills including: leadership, team building, motivation, communication, influencing, decision making, political and cultural awareness, negotiation, trust building, conflict management, and coaching.
§ Experience of developing links with NGOs; INGOs, government agencies& other stakeholders.
§ Fluency in English and Arabic (written and spoken).
§ Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills.
§ Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
§ Research design, data analysis, and high reporting skills.
§ Ability to network and build relations with stakeholders.
§ Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
§ Very good knowledge in MS Office applications.
§ Problem solving, initiative, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
§ Committed to Islamic Relief values and code of conduct.
§ Enthusiasm, humanity, honesty, trustworthy, sincerity, responsiveness, dedication.
§ A proven experience of effective project design, budget control and management.
How to apply
1- Interested applicants may get Job Application Form from this link: http://irpal.ps/irpal/files/app 2015.doc.
2- Applications must be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Saturday, 05 March 2016.
Important notes to applicants:
· Applicants should write the job title in the email subject, any email subject without job title will not be considered.
· CVs are not accepted as an application but can be attached with the application.
· Only candidates possessing relevant experience will be short listed.
· Electronic applications returned to an email address other than the one above will not be considered.
· Incomplete applications will not be given consideration.
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------