1. Background: Palestinian physiotherapy association is a local Palestinian non-profit NGO established in 1994 in two main centers at Jerusalem and Gaza strip.
PPTA consider itself as a representative for the physiotherapy profession and its workers in Palestine, where it aims to contribute in raising up this profession professionally and technically, at places where the physiotherapy service is provided, on the other hand, PPTA works to advocate its beneficiary’s rights at many levels.
However, PPTA believes in the right of people with disability to participate effectively in the community, therefore, PPTA considers part of its activities to strength inclusion of people with disability among local community through it community services program.
PPTA works to implement project “ Rehabilitation of Gaza war wounds – phase 2” in partnership with German cooperation ( GIZ ), the project should deliver physical rehabilitation and mental health services to the beneficiaries, also the project will include conducting of training courses and round table discussions regarding disability issues . On that regard, PPTA is seeking to recruit a project coordinator according to following:
2. Position information:
Location: Gaza City
Position: Project Coordinator
Status: full time
Duration: \ 4 months
3. Task and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full responsibility about the successful implementation of project activities according to the project proposal;
- Prepare plans and reports according to M&E plan
- Responsible about follow up activities and performance of project team;
- Responsible to develop and manage the relationship with local partners of the project;
- Manage the meeting with the entities involved in project’s implementation;
- Provision of administrative, technical and financial report for project manager
- follow up action plan and supervise the implementation of project activities .
- Supervise the preparation of media materials and technical products of the project .
- Participate in tender committees in cooperation with specialized administrative division.
- BA in physiotherapy ,administration or any relevant field .
- A minimum of five years’ experience working with NGOs;
- At least three years’ experience working as project coordinator.
- Proven ability to strategically plan, write reports and proposals;
- Fluent in Arabic and English, spoken and written.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure within a team as well as independently;
- Excellent ability to network and build relations with stakeholders;
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills;
- Excellent coordination skills with staff from different departments and good multi-tasking skills;
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and meet deadlines effectively;
- Capable in planning and problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
Submission of applications:
PPTA is an equal opportunity employer, Women, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this post.
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and CV, no later than Thursday 24/12/2015 until 03:00pm to: email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------