Social Developmental Forum is developmental organization that provides community development, socio-economic empowerment of persons with disabilities, media and communication, and civil empowerment and human rights programming.
Democracy and Respect of human rights is one of SDF values as SDF believes that the human is the core of both the development and the civil society, and believes that the principles of democracy and diversity emerge from respecting human rights.
SDF is seeking to fill Project Coordinator position
Location: Gaza City
Position: Project Coordinator
Duration: One year
Reports to: SDF Programmes Director
Task and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full responsibility about the successful implementation of project activities according to the project proposal;
- Prepare plans and reports gradually according to SDF working systems;
- Responsible about follow up activities and performance of project team;
- Responsible to develop and manage the relationship with local partners of the project;
- Manage the meeting with the entities involved in project’s implementation;
- Contact the funded entity regularly and ensure the provision of its administrative, technical and financial requirement;
- Prepare advocacy campaigns plan and develop relationship with local community;
- Prepare action plan and supervise the implementation of lobbying, advocacy, and awareness activities;
- Supervise the preparation of media materials and technical products of the project;
- Participate in tender committees in cooperation with specialized administrative division.
- BA in business administration, social science or any relevant field;
- A minimum of five years’ experienceworking with NGOs;
- At least three years’ experience working the field of disability, or experience in advocacy and media activities which must include project management and leadership.
- Proven ability to strategically plan, write reports and proposals;
- Fluent in Arabic and English, spoken and written, including correct spelling, grammar and punctuation;
- Excellent ability to work under pressure within a team as well as independently;
- Excellent ability to network and build relations with stakeholders;
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills;
- Excellent coordination skills with staff from different departments and good multi-tasking skills;
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and meet deadlines effectively;
- Capable in planning and problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
Submission of applications:
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter, CV, and three references (in English) no later than 11/12/2015 no later than 04:00pm to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position (Project Coordinator) in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------