Islamic Relief is a humanitarian INGO (www.irpal.ps)operating in Palestine in the fields of emergency relief and development. Islamic Relief announces the following vacancy for its office in Gaza.
1. Title: Project Assistant
Location: Gaza Office.
Duration:16 months - full time
· Provide technical support for the successful implementation of the project.
· Follow up of the activities in the field, provide necessary reports and updates concerning the project and its implementation activities.
· Contribute to the documentation of the project activities and events.
· Contribute to ensuring successful, quality and timely accomplishment of project activities in compliance with IRPAL policies and regulations.
· Provide necessary assistance to the Project Team in day-to-day administrative tasks.
· Assist in the process of activity reporting.
· Filing and archiving all project documents.
· Organize meetings according to the agendas, including logistics, registration, minutes writing;
· Handle requests regarding project information and data.
· Liaise with other stockholders based on the needs of activities implementation.
Candidates must possess the following competencies:
· A university degree in education or other related field;
· At least 2 years of experience in implementing education projects and/or working with children preferably in International NGOs
· Excellent command of written and spoken English.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to manage a complex and diverse workload, and meet deadlines.
· Ability to contribute as team member, and working collaboratively with colleagues and providing support and advice as necessary.
· Ability to plan and priorities the work under tight deadlines and handle multiple concurrent activities.
· Proven ability to exercise initiative;
· Proficiency in using computer applications, including Excel, MS power point, and MS Word Commitment to IRPAL values.
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunity employer
How to apply
1- Interested applicants may get Job Application Form from this link: http://irpal.ps/irpal/files/app 2015.doc.
2- Applications must be completed and returned to email@example.com no later than Saturday, 26 December 2015.
Important notes to applicants:
CVs are not accepted as an application but can be attached with the application.
Only candidates possessing relevant experience will be short listed.
Applicant should write the position title in the email subject.
Electronic applications returned to an email address other than the one above will not be considered.
Incomplete applications will not be given consideration.
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------