Palestinian physiotherapy association is a local Palestinian non-profit NGO established in 1994 in two main centers at Jerusalem and Gaza strip.
PPTA consider itself as a representative for the physiotherapy profession and its workers in Palestine, where it aims to contribute in raising up this profession professionally and technically, at places where the physiotherapy service is provided, on the other hand, PPTA works to advocate its beneficiaries rights at many levels.
However, PPTA believes in the right of people with disability to participate effectively in the community, therefore, PPTA considers part of its activities to strength inclusion of people with disability among local community through it community services program.
PPTA works to implement the second phase of “ Rehabilitation of Gaza injured persons” project in support of GIZ, the project should deliver physical rehabilitation and mental health services to the beneficiaries, on that regard, PPTA is seeking to recruit a psychologist according to following:
2. Position information:
1. Job title: psychologist
2. Duration & Status: 6 months, Part Time
3. Nature of work: Psychological support session for injured persons and for physiotherapy caregivers.
4. Application Deadline : 16th Nov. 2015
3. Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Developing and implementing treatment plans including psychological support for project beneficiaries and project staff.
2. Identifying case needs for psychological intervention.
3. Preparing follow up plans for psychological support sessions directed to injured persons and their families and for the stress release sessions to physiotherapy caregivers.
4. Refer injured who need long term psychological follow up to other institutions and follow their treatment plans with the referred institution.
5. Preparation of monthly and final reports for the psychological support activities in the project.
• Master degree in mental health or psychology.
• At least Three (3) years of experience at similar work field.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Work under pressure and in possesses teamwork spirit.
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office).
• English language skills (Writing, Reading & Speaking).
• Reports writing skills.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their CVs along with cover letter to email@example.com with deadline in Monday, November 16th 2015.
Please Indicate “Psychologist “as a letter subject.
Short list candidates will be contacted by PPTA to schedule an interview.
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------