NATUF is a Palestinian Non-governmental Organization that promotes community development in a healthy environment in addition; Natuf has a proven track of experience in community development, Environment, Education, Youth, Health and Infrastructure.
NATUF, is a local partner for Al Fakhoora Dynamic Futures Programme; a programme that is managed by the United Nations Development Program, Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People, UNDP/PAPP and co-funded by the Islamic Development Bank, Jeddah and Education Above All-Al Fakhoora Organization, Qatar
Al Fakhoora Dynamic Futures Programme’s ultimate outcome is to establish a cadre of Palestinian university graduates from underserved backgrounds, making meaningful contributions as leaders in their communities and globally.
As a part of its project design, Natuf is providing students with a comprehensive multi-stage training programme to empower students to become leaders and advocates, and equipped with internationally recognized employable skills, as well as a wide range of opportunities for students to apply the related skills and contribute in their communities throughout their studies, therefore NATUF seeks to recruit a dynamic staff member for the following position:
Title: Skilling Coordinator
Location: Al Fakhoora House, NATUF for Environment & Community Development, Gaza
Period: 9 months with possibility of extension
Starting date: As soon as possible
- Coordinating Leadership, Advocacy, media& skilling activities in cooperation with the relevant project stakeholders, steering committee and UNDP Programme Management Unit (UNDP-PMU)
- Preparing Leadership, Advocacy, media& skilling activities action plan with a clear administrative and financial procedures
- Preparing cost estimation and activities budget.
- Supervising the implementation of the project activities by service providers, suppliers, partners, trainers, and mentors.
- Covering all program internal and external communication activities, media production, photos, videos and success stories.
- Make sure that steering committee, UNDP PMU and donors’ requirement in terms of Leadership, Advocacy, media& skillingimplementation and reporting and other quality and timeliness are fully met.
- Keeping track records of all project documents and documenting all project stages through reporting, case studies and success stories.
- Preparing regular progress reports on the project as requested by the steering committee, UNDP PMU and donors’ requirement.
- Collaborating with Al Fakhoora House team members and coordinators to ensure the success of activities implementation.
- Managing a team of volunteers including motivating and inspiring them to be involved in projects.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience:
1. Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or other related field
2. Three years of professional experience in project management, preferably with experience in working with NGO's in youth's leadership and advocacy field
3. Professional level in photography and videography, and using social media
4. Professional level in both Arabic & English language skills.
5. Advanced management capacity.
6. Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English & Arabic.
7. Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
8. Advanced computer literacy.
9. Ability to work under pressure and within a team
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates can submit the following documents to
- Cover Letter
- The most recent CV including 3 professional contacts as references.
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email as Skilling Coordinator
Deadline for submitting applications 20.08.2015, no later than 16:00 p.m.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------