Islamic Relief is a humanitarian INGO (www.irpal.ps)operating in Palestine in the fields of emergency relief and development. Islamic Relief announces the following vacancy for its office in Gaza Strip.
Location: Gaza office.
Type of Position: Full time.
Deadline for Receipt Applications:Saturday, 23 May 2015.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Preparing the monthly request forms for the projects after preparing a financial report for each to be entered to the system before 5th of each month.
· Following up the receipt of the transfers in our banks account.
· Recording journal entry and receipt voucher for the received transfer.
· Preparing a confirmation letter to the donor by the received amount.
· Receiving the purchase orders from the procurement department and record them in the controlling purchase order form.
· Recording the purchase order as due as the necessary requires and informs the related people about that.
· Entering the new project's budget into the Accounting System Quick Books.
· Preparing the opening of bank accounts letters for the new orphans, applying the procedures of changing the guardians of orphans.
· Processing any payments to the orphans, OTO payments or gifts, and issuing bank transfers to them. Filling of all the documents related to orphans.
· Assisting Finance Manager in responding to the review reports sent quarterly by our desk coordinator.
· Writing and translating any English documents related to the finance department.
· Assisting in the preparation of the quarterly financial reports.
· Issuing payment vouchers to suppliers and beneficiaries.
· Preparing the monthly adjustments.
Candidates must possess the following competencies:
§ university Degree in Accounting, or related field
§ Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in similar field, preferably with INGOs.
General skills required for Accountant position:
· Fluency in Arabic and English (written and spoken).
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
· Reporting skills.
· Ability to work under pressure, and within team.
· Excellent computer skills.
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunity employer
How to apply
1- Interested applicants may get Job Application Form from this link: http://irpal.ps/irpal/files/app2015.doc.
2- Applications must be completed and returned to email@example.com no later than Saturday, 23 May 2015.
Important notes to applicants:
CVs are not accepted as an application but can be attached with the application.
Only candidates possessing relevant experience will be short listed.
Applicant should write the position title in the email subject.
Electronic applications returned to an email address other than the one above will not be considered.
Incomplete applications will not be given consideration.
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------