Al Fakhoora is a non-profit organization based in Qatar and has a field office in Gaza. Al Fakhoora supports education in Palestine through funding reconstruction of educational institutions, psychosocial support projects and scholarship and empowerment projects.
Al Fakhoora follow the partnership model in which INGOs undertake the implementation of its funded projects.
Position: monitoring and evaluation officer
Place: Al Fakhoora, Gaza field office
Duration: 1 year
• Ensuring Quality at Entry work on monitoring and evaluation and preparedness for project implementation in respect to adequate monitoring and evaluation procedures that accord with the Al Fakhoora standards
• Establishing monitoring and evaluation system for the duration of project implementation..
• Monitoring progress achieved on activities under project components. This includes data related to performance indicators agreed upon between Al Fakhoora implementing agencies
• Measuring inputs, outputs and outcome indicators.
• Evaluating the collected data and analyzing it with respect to the achievement of the agreed upon performance indicators.
• Providing the Program Manager with regular and up-to-date information on the progress towards meeting the interim activities’ benchmarks and the overall project objectives.
• Alerting the Program Manager in case of delay in implementation of any component/activity under the project and proposing measures on how to absorb the delay.
• Coordinating with the implementing NGOs the Components’ Coordinators to ensure
readiness for implementation and cooperation and facilitation of tasks for all consultants selected and employed under the project.
• To enhance the use of evaluative information by providing managers and decision-makers with the information they need to improve or scale-up existing delivery options and to plan future ones.
• To work as a team with the other project officers and coordinate with them to tailor monitoring and evaluation plans related to their projects.
• Developing reporting requirements and templates to measure progress
• Minimum master degree in a field relevant to the work profile, developmental studies, economics, management or business administration
• 4years of experience working in monitoring & evaluation , 2 of which are within international non-profit organizations.
• Demonstrated ability to provide M& E assistance to Al Fakhoora projects.
• Demonstrated ability to represent Al Fakhoora professionally in liaison with officials of the all partner organizations.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to think strategically. Demonstrate the ability to link strategy to execution
• Strong written communication and editorial skills in both Arabic and English
• Ability to develop a trusting and a successful relationship with Al Fakhoora stakeholders and creates and sustains a cooperative non-profit environment
All interested candidates shall submit their CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 11th 2015
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------