Islamic Relief is a humanitarian INGO (www.irpal.ps)operating in Palestine in the fields of emergency relief and development. Islamic Relief announces the following vacancy for its office in Gaza Strip.
Type of Position:Full time.
Deadline for Receipt Applications:Saturday, 21 March 2015.
1. Manage the implementation of IRPAL education project in adherence to IRPAL policies and practices, and ensure implementing the projects' activities guided by IRPAL vision and the projects goals towards achieving the anticipated results.
2. Overall management of the project scope, time (planning and scheduling), cost (budget), quality, and other aspects of project management in collaboration with programme team and supporting departments.
3. Prepare high quality results-based reports as per IR and donors' requirements.
4. Ensure project documentation and visibility in collaboration with communication department.
5. Provide technical support and supervision for project teams and key stakeholders in education project.
6. Effectively participate in identifying, designing, and implementing/supervising specialized capacity building programmes for the (local partners, KGs teachers, etc.), as well as supervise in implementing the related project activities towards achieving the project goals including setting monitoring systems.
7. Supervise the process of designing and dissemination of operational manuals for KGs teachers.
8. Carry out needs assessment and research studies of the target groups (children, KGs teachers, headmasters, and their surrounding environment and design proper interventions.
9. Represent IRPAL in front of relevant stakeholders, clusters and other networks related to child care, and education, and participate effectively in coordination meetings.
10.Identify and keep effective communications with key stakeholders and maximize their involvement during projects life time.
Candidates must possess the following competencies:
§ university Degree in education, development, or related field
§ Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in similar projects, preferably with INGOs.
§ Experience of developing links with NGOs; INGOs, government agencies& other stakeholders.
General skills required for education officer position:
· Fluency in Arabic and English (written and spoken).
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
· Research design, data analysis, and reporting skills.
· Ability to network and build relations with stakeholders.
· Knowledge of MS Office applications
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunity employer
How to apply
1- Interested applicants may get Job Application Form from this link: click here
2- Applications must be completed and returned to email@example.com no later than Saturday, 21 March 2015.
Important notes to applicants:
CVs are not accepted as an application but can be attached with the application.
Only candidates possessing relevant experience will be short listed.
Applicant should write the position title in the email subject.
Electronic applications returned to an email
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------