1. Background: Palestinian physiotherapy association is a local Palestinian non-profit NGO established in 1994 in two main centers at Jerusalem and Gaza strip.
PPTA consider itself as a representative for the physiotherapy profession and its workers in Palestine, where it aims to contribute in raising up this profession professionally and technically, at places where the physiotherapy service is provided, on the other hand, PPTA works to advocate its beneficiaries rights at many levels.
However, PPTA believes in the right of people with disability to participate effectively in the community, therefore, PPTA considers part of its activities to strength inclusion of people with disability among local community through it community services program.
PPTA works to implement project “ Rehabilitation of Gaza war wounds” in support of the civil society program at the GIZ, the project should deliver physical rehabilitation, mental health and dressing services to the beneficiaries, on that regard, PPTA is seeking to recruit a project coordinator according to following:
2. Position information:
1. Job title & #: Project Coordinator, EC062014
2. Duration & Status: 6 months, Full Time
3. Application Deadline : 23rd Nov. 2014
3. Duties & Responsibilities:
a) Planning, Organizing and following up the project staff movement within project intervention areas.
b) Following up the injured people lists in cooperation with governmental and non-governmental bodies and facilitate reaching the injured people to project services.
c) Preparing progress reports that includes statistics on type of injury and number of sessions.
d) Performing regular evaluation on quality of services provided.
e) Collecting the patient needs of assistive devices in cooperation with the project team.
f) Participating at meeting conducted by local and Int. NGOs which run similar services
g) Performing field visits and mentoring the activities.
h) Organizing regular meetings to project staff (monthly).
i) Mentoring of project expenditures and report the executive manager (in cooperation with PPTA accountant).
j) Organizing local training activities set by project proposal.
k) Archiving records of training, including course content, the training, the number of trainees, results, feedback …ETC.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Physiotherapy, or any other related field.
• Postgraduate degree in administration will be an asset.
• At least Three (3) years of experience at similar work field.
• Works under pressure and in possesses teamwork spirit.
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office) & internet skills.
• English language skills (Writing, Reading & Speaking).
• Reports writing skills.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Ability to develop initiatives in innovative manner for effective resolution.
• Ability to prepare and conduct effective presentations.
• Ability to coordinate project activities with diverse groups and individuals.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their CVs along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no longer than Sunday, November 23rd 2014, at 2:00 PM.
Please Indicate “project coordinator “as a letter subject.
PPTA is an equal opportunity employer, Women, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this post.
Short list candidates will be contacted by PPTA to schedule an interview, please no telephone inquiries.
-------------------------------------------- Google Ads --------------------------------------------