- Must have obtained or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or its equivalent.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system, or its equivalent.
- Must be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2012, and must maintain full-time status for the duration of the Master's Degree.
- Must be a national of a developing country
- Must select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as: economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
- Applicants are responsible for gathering and submitting all necessary information. Applications will be evaluated based on the information provided. Therefore, all questions should be answered as thoroughly as possible. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Once an application has been submitted, no changes will be allowed on it.
- OFID will not consider applications received through a third party.
- Please do not call or email OFID to ask if your application has been received, or to inquire about your status.
- Please note that only the winner will be notified.
- All materials submitted become the property of OFID and will not be returned to the applicant.
Applicants must complete the on-line application.
Within the on-line application, applicants must upload the required documents as listed below in Section III. All materials including the on-line application, recommendations, and other required information must be received no later than May 28, 2012.